In these unprecedented times, connecting with the local community has been challenging. Networking and promoting your business have been restricted.
For a limited time, the Werribee Business and Tourism Association (WBTA) will be providing 6 months FREE* membership to new members.
A local advocacy association focused at building a strong and vibrant community. Membership with the WBTA will provide benefits such as:
- One voice on issues of concern
- Website / Social Media presence
- A Platform to promote your business
- Speaking / Hosting opportunities at general meetings
- Free training, such as the Personal & Business Development sessions currently running
If you are looking to connect and take advantage of the offer, visit the WBTA Membership page on our website for further information about the WBTA or click here to go straight to our online membership form. If you have any questions, please send us an email and a member of the board will contact you.
*Free Membership for 6 months up until 30th June 2021. Membership invoices will be send out during the 6th month of the free period. WBTA Board reserve the right to change the free membership end date at any time.