𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒆
Key Dates (as at 23rd September 2020):
- Business Support Fund 3 – currently open until 23 November or when funds are exhausted.
- Business Chambers and Trader Groups – EOI to be submitted no later than 5 October.
- Sole Trader Support Fund – open in coming days.
- Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund – open in coming days.
- Outdoor Eating and Entertainment Package – expected to open 28 September.
👉 Bars, restaurants, pubs, clubs, hotels and reception centres
=> Grants of between $10,000 and $30,000 for licensed venues of all shapes and sizes
=> Waiving liquor license fees for 2021
👉 Businesses with payrolls up to $10 million
=> Defer payroll tax for the full 2020-21 financial year
=> Around 75,000 eligible businesses will receive grants of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 depending on their size
👉 Small businesses
=> $20 million for small businesses to access off-the-shelf digital programs such as Shopify or Squareonline, training and workshops designed to help businesses adapt to online operations
👉 Click for Vic – new website and campaign encouraging Victorians to support local businesses
=> With generated 211,000 leads, inject $8.5 million for more marketing and advertising, and expanding the digital platform and its partnerships with third-party e-commerce providers to sell these strengths far and wide
Also grants for the Victoria’s ski fields, along with recovery package to address logistics and supply chain issues caused by the pandemic, and establish new export channels.