A touch of Christmas in Werribee City Centre
Purchases made on Sunday 13th (10am-3pm) and Friday 18th (5pm-8pm) December 2020 from participating businesses will go into the draw to win $500 worth of vouchers from these local businesses.
What a great prize!! Shop local at your Werribee City Centre
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the Stay Local this Christmas Competition.
- This competition is being run by the Werribee Business and Tourism Association (ABN 47 180 098 799) (hereon known as The Promoter) in conjunction with the Wyndham City Council (WCC)
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Ts and Cs and your participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of them. Entries that do not comply, that are incomplete or submitted after closing date will be considered ineligible.
- Entries open at 10am on Sunday 13/12/2020 and close at 3pm on Sunday 13/12/2020
- Entries open at 5.30pm on Friday 18/12/2020 and close at 8.30pm on Friday 18/12/2020.
- The promoter will draw one prize valued at $500. The competition will be promoted on Facebook and Instagram, and in participating stores. The competition will be drawn in Tonia T Boutique, 16 Watton Street, Werribee at 8.30pm on Friday 18th December, 2020.
- To enter you must be a Victorian resident over the age of 18, and must not be a staff member or owner of any participating business, or a staff member of the WCC. The winner will be notified by phone (if not present at the draw) and will be formally announced on Facebook and Instagram, and on the WBTA website.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss resulting from incorrect or late submission of entry.
- At the discretion of The Promoter, entries will be deemed ineligible if
a) indecent or inappropriate content is submitted
b) defamatory, offensive or threatening content is submitted
c) spam or unsolicited material is submitted
- This promotion is NOT sponsored or endorsed by facebook or Instagram