Ho Ho Ho Christmas is nearing, we could not be prouder of the Werribee/ Wyndham community and how they have supported local and small businesses. WBTA and their members are again pulling together to provide amazing tokens of appreciation in this year’s Xmas Go Local Win Local competition.
To say thank you, for every $20 or more you spend at any participating local business during the 10th December 2022 – 19th December 2022, you will be eligible to enter the draw.
To enter, simply write your details on the form provided when paying, place it in the box provided and you are registered.
It is always a compliment when you give a business a shout-out. When posting on Facebook, remember to hashtag #golocalwinlocal #golocalwerribee #visitwerribee so others can find these great small businesses. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This is a Werribee Business and Tourism Association Inc. ABN 47 180 098 799 (WBTA) competition.
- Start Date: 10th December 2022 @ 12:01 am AEDT
- End Date: 19th December 2022 @ 11:59 pm AEDT
Your contact details are required for the purpose of the competition and will be used solely for the purpose you provide it for.
We won’t: The contact details will not be shared, disclosed or redistributed with any third-party suppliers or services unless we have your permission or we’re authorised or required by Australian law, court or tribunal order.
Winners will be drawn on Wednesday 21st December @ 12 noon by the Chairperson of the WBTA at Casa Cantina – 1/70 Watton Street, Werribee
A winner will be chosen at random and once the winner is announced, you will be contacted by the Chairperson of the WBTA at the contact details provided. If the contact details provided were incorrect, WBTA will not be held liable. All prizes must be collected within 28 days after the winner is announced otherwise these will be forfeit and a new winner will be drawn from the existing entrants. The prize winner’s name will be published on the WBTA’s social media channels in compliance with competition regulations.
All prizes are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged or redeemable for cash. Photographs or images are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize details.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Competition Period.
Leave your name and contact details at any of the participating businesses listed, enter your details as required and you will go in the draw to win one of the prizes on offer.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over.
Spend a minimum of $20 or more at any participating local business during the competition period and be eligible to enter into the draw. Each purchase entitles you to one entry. Each valid entry will be included in the draw.
The entrant must not request the store to split bills solely for the purpose of increasing entries. The store owner has the discretion to refuse to split the bills for that purpose.
The WBTA reserves the right, at any time, and at its sole discretion to:
- request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry;
- verify the validity of an entry; or
- disqualify any player who the WBTA has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The decision of the board members will be deemed final.
By registering for this competition, you agree you are registering in good faith and to comply with all the above terms and conditions.
Prize List – valued at over $1,200
- Holiday Inn– 1 nights accommodation, including breakfast for 2 in Rosana Bar + Bistro valued at $250
- Werribee Range Zoo – Two tickets Ranger Tour – $150
- Tonia T Boutique – Tonia T Boutique voucher – $100
- Wolf on Watton – Voucher $50
- Casa Cantina – Voucher $50
- Westend Photography – Portrait Voucher – $300
- Fully Promoted – Customised T-Shirt
- Deborah Dickinson Coaching – Consultation Voucher $200
All participating businesses will ensure your eligibility, see the list below;
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Holiday Inn
- Casa Cantina
- Wolf On Watton
- Tonia T Boutique
- Deborah Dickinson Consulting
- Old Habits Craft Beer and Wine
- Fully Promoted Werribee
- Westend Photography
- RP Integrum
- Wyndham Property Management
- Ages Pizza Place
- Christian and Roy
- Garden Feast
WBTA expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, reliance on, or inability to use digital or audio content or the information presented in any digital or audio content directly or indirectly participating in this competition.
Consumer Affairs: A0092124W | Insurance Policy Number: 15T8227341 | Sum Insured: $20 million