Thursday 30th March 2023
Members Only Event
Registration is required to attend this event
Join us for our second WBTA General Business Meeting for 2023 – a meeting with a twist. This will be an interactive meeting with a focus on networking. Due to the nature of this event, we will be starting at 6 pm sharp and numbers will be limited with a waiting list, so register early. We hope you can join us.
- Venue: Black Horse Lodge, 55 William Rd, Little River VIC 3211
- Time: 5:45 pm for a 6:00 pm start sharp
- Who: Members Only Event
- WBTA Member Showcase: EQ Leaders
- Provided: Finger food and basic drinks
- RSVP: 23rd March 2023
Experience business networking like never before – alongside the four-legged team of horses at EQ Leaders!
It takes great leadership to build an effective, high-performing business. In a world full of uncertainty and ongoing change – how can you uncover what’s really holding you back from peak business performance?
This hands-on experiential workshop will show you how to uncover deep insights into your relationship with yourself and others in business through:
- Examining how you approach challenges in your business
- Learning to advance creative problem-solving skills
- Identifying your strengths and how to best leverage them
- Building trust, strengthening relationships and working effectively in a collaborative approach
- Better understanding behavioural and communication styles
- Building clarity around roles, responsibilities and shared leadership
- Creating inclusive spaces where everyone is valued
- Understanding what it means and feels like to lead differently.
A unique experiential program that leverages the relationship between horses and humans in a fun, safe environment to gain awareness and insights into how we show up and interact with others in our daily lives. The structured facilitation model is informed by proven adult learning development and experiential models. This is not therapy.
Ready to join in? Here’s what you need to know:
- No riding is involved, and no horse experience is required.
- Ticket numbers are strictly limited with a waiting list. Booking a ticket is essential to secure your spot.
- This is an outdoor event and may be postponed due to extreme weather.
- Boots/closed-toe shoes are essential. Footwear must be suitable for activities on an uneven (sand) surface around horses.
- Please wear layers of weather-appropriate clothing to keep yourself warm/ cool/ dry as we will be outdoors. Long pants are preferable at all times of the year.
Wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty, and nothing loose or flappy.
Failure to attend the 6 pm safety briefing will exclude attendees from participation in the activities – however, observation will still be permitted. Plenty of street parking at the venue.
WBTA General Business Meeting – Eventbrite Registration
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Emma Costin is the Director and Lead Facilitator of EQ Leaders, a provider of uniquely powerful leadership programs that utilise an experiential approach with horses. An Associate of Executive Education at Melbourne Business School, with more than 15 years of experience delivering meaningful learning and development solutions across the corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors, Emma is passionate about supporting modern leaders to lead differently and confidently through change and uncertainty.
Certified in the USA as an Equine Experiential Education (E3A) practitioner, Emma’s interest in learning through experience and reflection supports organisational teams and leaders to create powerful learning insights that transfer into lasting actions for long-term, measurable change. Growing leaders and strengthening teams for lasting results.