“GO LOCAL WIN LOCAL”
With everything that we have all been through, we could not be prouder of the Werribee/ Wyndham community and how they have supported local and small businesses during these trying times.
To say thank you, for every $20 or more you spend at any participating local business during the 29th November – 19th December 2021, you will be eligible to enter into the draw.
To enter, simply scan the bar code when paying, enter a few details and you are registered. For businesses where your purchase/ donation is not in person, they will submit an entry on your behalf. All entries will receive a confirmation email that you are in the draw. It’s that simple.
It is always a compliment when you give a business a shout out. When posting on Facebook, remember to hashtag #golocalwinlocal #golocalwerribee #visitwerribee so others can find these great small businesses. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
This is a Werribee Business and Tourism Association Inc. ABN 47 180 098 799 (WBTA) competition.
- Start Date: 29th November 2021 @ 12:01 am AEDT
- End Date: 19th December 2021 @ 11:59 pm AEDT
Your contact details are required for the purpose of the competition and will be used solely for the purpose you provide it for.
We won’t: The contact details will not be shared, disclosed or redistributed with any third party suppliers or services unless we have your permission or we’re authorised or required by Australian law, court or tribunal order.
Winners will be drawn on Monday 20th December @ 12 noon by the Chairperson of the WBTA at Westend Photography Studio – 1/44 Watton Street, Werribee.
A winner will be chosen at random and once the winner is announced, you will be contacted by the Chairperson of the WBTA at the contact details provided. If the contact details provided were incorrect, WBTA will not be held liable. All prizes must be collected within 28 days after the winner is announced otherwise these will be forfeit and a new winner drawn from the existing entrants. The prize winner’s name will be published on the WBTA’s social media channels in compliance with competition regulations.
All prizes are not transferable, cannot be exchanged or redeemable for cash. Photographs or images are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize details.
How to Enter:
To enter, the entry must complete the following steps during the Competition Period. Simply scan the QR Code at any of the participating businesses listed, enter your details as required and you will go in the draw to win one of the prizes on offer.
Conditions of Entry:
Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over.
Spend a minimum of $20 or more at any participating local business during the competition period and be eligible to enter into the draw. Each purchase entitles you to one entry. Each valid entry will be included in the draw.
The entrant must not request the store to split bills solely for the purpose of increasing entries. The store owner has the discretion to refuse to split the bills for that purpose.
The WBTA reserves the right, at any time, and at its sole discretion to:
- request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry;
- verify the validity of an entry; or
- disqualify any player who the WBTA has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The decision of the board members will be deemed as final.
By registering for this competition, you agree you are registering in good faith and to comply with all the above terms and conditions.
|Prize 1 – valued at $1,155||Prize 2 – valued at $1,099||Prize 3 – Valued at $1,100|
- Cafe B2B – FREE meals and coffees for two valued at $55
- Cartridge World Werribee – 1 x Xoopar Powercard Charger-Mint Green, 1 x Canon Desktop Calculator, 1 x ExtraBass Wireless Headphones valued at $100
- Christian and Roy – Christian and Roy voucher valued at $50
- Deborah Dickinson Consulting – One Consultation with Deborah valued at $260
- Holiday Inn Werribee – 1 nights accommodation in a King Room, including breakfast for 2 in Rosana Bar + Bistro valued at $250
- Old Habits Craft Beer and Wine – Old Habits Craft Beer and Wine voucher valued at $50
- One’s & Two’s Plumbing / Gas Fitting – Endota voucher valued at $50
- Quest Werribee – 1 Bedroom apartment, for 1 night valued at $249
- Sesto Shoex – Sesto Shoex voucher valued at $50 (2 vouchers)
- The Park Werribee – The Park voucher valued at $100
- TJays Cafe – TJays Cafe voucher valued at $40
- Tonia T Boutique – Tonia T Boutique voucher valued at $50 (3 vouchers)
- Werribee Bowls Club – Barefoot bowls pass for 4 people valued at $40
- Werribee Football Club – WFC Merchandise voucher valued at $100
- Werribee Newsagency & Dymocks – Hamper valued at $150
- Werribee Park Motor Inn – 1 night’s accommodation in a SPA room including 2 x cooked breakfasts valued at $200
- Werribee Racing Club – 2021-2022 Season Family Membership (2 adults & 2 children under 17yrs) valued at $150
- Werribee River Association – Native Plants valued at $100
- Werribee Station St Meats – Station St Meat voucher valued at $50 (2 vouchers)
- Westend Photography – Portrait Voucher valued at $300
- Western United Football Club – 3 Game Membership, Caps & Towels valued at $150 (3 packages)
- Zoos Victoria – Early Morning Savanah Tour for 2 adults valued at $310
All participating businesses will ensure your eligibility, see list below;
- Brands & Biz
- Cafe Barrister to Barista
- Cartridge World
- Christian and Roy
- Deborah Dickinson Consulting
- Encompass Community Services
- Holiday Inn
- Notorious Espresso
- Old Habits Craft Beer and Wine
- One’s & Two’s Plumbing / Gas Fitting
- Quest Werribee
- Sechi Hair Academy
- Sesto Shoex
- The Park Werribee
- TJays Café & Catering
- Tonia T Boutique
- Werribee Bowls Club Inc
- Werribee Football Club
- Werribee Hospital Foundation (Xmas Appeal)
- Werribee Newsagency & Dymocks
- Werribee Park Motor Inn
- Werribee Racing Club
- Werribee River Association (Donations)
- Werribee Station St Meats
- Westend Photography
- Westside Living Magazine
- Western United Football Club
- Wyndham Basketball Association
WBTA expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, reliance on, or inability to use digital or audio content or the information presented in any digital or audio content directly or indirectly participating in this competition.
Consumer Affairs: A0092124W | Insurance Policy Number: 15T8227341 | Sum Insured: $20 million